3 bed • 2 bath • Offered at $2,495,000
How can you be certain that this home is the one?
Charm & Character
Brick walls, hardwood floors, and a wood burning fireplace in a unique and intimate 9 unit cooperative townhouse. Yep!
On a full floor, this home offers an open concept floor plan with an expansive living room and formal dining area, and split bedrooms for privacy. It can be used as a 3 bedroom, or a 2 bedroom with a study, formal dining room, den or family room.
It’s absolutely stunning, and the very heart of this home. It is appropriately located at its center, and has the look and functionality for today’s modern lifestyle. There are marble countertops, a mosaic tile back splash, custom cabinetry with tons of storage, and a huge center island with seating for six – perfect for entertaining. There are state-of-the-art Bosch stainless steel appliances including an elegant induction surface cooktop, and a separate combination built-in wall oven and convection microwave.
Recently renovated with tasteful and timeless finishes, including an in-unit washer dryer and gorgeous bathrooms. Freshly painted, and move-in ready.
Pin drop quiet, large, well proportioned rooms, views overlooking the serene greenery of the building’s rear garden, southern light, and value, with low, low monthlies and strong building financials.
Located on one of Chelsea’s prettiest tree-lined streets, a block from both the 7 and 8 Ave subways and crosstown bus, and the City’s best restaurants, galleries, shopping and nightlife.
The current owners outgrew the space they adore. It’s time for a lucky new owner to begin the next chapter.
It Just Feels Right
Come visit in person and see for yourself.
Presented by Michael Shapot of Compass
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home