4 beds • 4.5 baths • 4,196 sq ft • Offered at $960,000
An Exceptional Custom Estate Pool Home in Fort Myers Finest Golf Community, this is an incredible value with over 4,000 sq./ft. of living area, 4-bedrooms (2 owner’s suites, one on 1st floor & one on 2nd floor) + Den, 4.5-baths, 3-car garage and an incredible outdoor living space with pool, outdoor kitchen area, and fire place all overlooking the golf course.
One of Renaissances newer builds this home features a modern interior including trayed ceilings, quartz counter tops, new flooring and over $250,000 in upgrades. All bedrooms are en-suites with walk-in closets and all windows are impact glass. Renaissance is a low-density boutique golf community with only 387 residents on 500 acres. The club is home to an Arthur Hills designed championship course, full-service spa, fitness center, an active tennis program, and offers multiple dining options.
Golf memberships are available but not mandatory. The club has limited its golf membership to an extremely low 225 memberships.
Presented by Mike Darda of Compass
239.851.6494 | [email protected]
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?
- An Eclectic Gem Seeks $4 Million In One Of Mexico’s Most Beloved Historic Cities
- Global Risk Of Housing Bubbles Deflates Sharply [Infographic]
- America’s Most Expensive ZIP Codes Of 2023
- 50 Cities Where The Average Household Income Has Grown The Most
- Striking Contemporary In A Washington, D.C. Suburb Asks $9.2 Million