7 bed • 8 bath • 10,500 SF • Offered at $2,500,000
Atlanta-based SSR local area representative Debra Johnston of Luxury Estates International has just listed this Pak Heydt-designed estate at 1250 E Beechwood Hills Court.
Enjoy a quiet cul de sac in an estate neighborhood in Buckhead. This custom built residence by architects Pak Heydt has an open floor plan that opens to a gorgeous pool on 2.36 acres.
Herringbone inlay hardwoods with large scale rooms and five fireplaces in the house. Exceptionally designed kitchen that opens to a vaulted family room with doors out to the pool. Central living room, library and separate dining room. Master on main with two dressing rooms, bathrooms and study. Fully finished terrace with two more daylight bedrooms. Plenty of yard space all around the house and a four car garage.
Presented by Debra Johnston of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home