4 bed • 4.5 bath • 3,495 SF (btv) • Offered at $3,790,000
This newly-constructed, light-filled Johnson Coastal Construction home sits on an expansive 8,640 SF corner lot & is walking distance to the cliffs of Lunada Bay in Palos Verdes Estates.
Warmth & luxury define the thoughtful layout, which incl. 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths & a 3-stop elevator across over 3, 495 SF + a fully permitted almost 1,000 SF cellar. The main level features a luxurious chef’s kitchen w/ Pro-Series Thermador appliances, a butler’s pantry opening to the formal dining room & over-sized Olympus Blue granite island.
This level also features 3 fireplaces, a large den, adjacent enclosed courtyard w/ beautiful fountain; nearby you’ll find a private guest room w/ en-suite bathroom. The outdoor space is fully curated w/ a resort-like pool & spa, an outdoor kitchen, beer tap & dining space+ generous lawn areas; the front yard includes a linear fire pit perfect for enjoying warm evenings under the sunset.
Just past the front door decorated w/ wrought iron detailing, you’re greeted by a grand staircase leading to the home’s second story; here you’ll find the main bedrooms, a laundry room & a large terrace from which to enjoy the sunset & ocean views. Thoughtful, unique architectural details await your discovery in every corner of the home, from the vaulted ceilings in each room to the motif of black Spanish tile.
Lastly, the lower level cellar includes a permitted 500-bottle temperature-controlled wine room, sink, a full size 2nd laundry room, storage, equipment room & elevator access.
Presented by Ed Kaminsky of Kaminsky Real Estate Group
310.427.2414 | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home