5 beds • 7 baths • 10,025 sq ft • Offered at $6,395,000
There is nothing else like it in the valley. This home, previously featured in Phoenix Home and Garden, is truly a labor of love with an attention to detail rarely if ever seen in this market. The sellers have invested over $10M in this home with a pool and landscape, including over thirty mature citrus trees, never again to be duplicated in Arizona.
This is as close as one can get to having a resort custom built for the family. If you entertain this is the home that separates you from the rest and it must be experienced at night to be truly appreciated. The house includes a dedicated 4K home theatre, professional grade gym, authentic stone temperature controlled wine cellar with storage for well over a 1000 bottles, stone and trim work to rival the finest estates and a bathroom and a master closet that will be the envy of all that see it.
With over 10,000 feet, including a pool house/guest casita that completely opens onto the immense world class pool as well as 9 stone fountains, 8 indoor and outdoor limestone fireplaces, fire pits and bowls as well as gas lanterns throughout the property, you simply have to see this fully automated smart home to believe all it has to offer compared to the rest of the market.
Presented by Ted Petersen of SportStar Arizona
480.510.5889 | [email protected]
- The Intersection Between Celebrity Influence And Health Tourism
- What Will The Future Hold For Celebrity Endorsements In The Wine Industry
- Sponsored By Adversity: Celebrities And Entrepreneurs Who Started Successful Businesses During The Pandemic
- Jon Bernthal To Return As The Punisher In ‘Daredevil: Born Again’ On Disney+
- Stunning Breathtaking Views!
- Living the Dream in MB