4 bed • 2.5 bath • 3,800 SF • Offered at $3,850,000
Create your own masterpiece with this fabulous Townhouse located in Sutton Place. Bring your architect and your inspiration to this vacant 3 story Townhouse that is 3800 SF.
The lot is 20×98 and the house is on the entire lot. Skylights on the first floor and bright sunny open rooms on each floor. There are working fireplaces, high ceilings and totally gutted floors Stairways throughout the apartment, but there is Wheelchair access to the first floor of the building.
The original layout included a 3 bedroom owner duplex on the 2nd and 3rd floors with a dental office on the first floor. There is a well-sized terrace off the second floor, perfect for indoor/outdoor living.
Let your imagination go wild as this house is ready for your ideas. Rarely do you find a place in the city that you can truly customize and make your own.
This is a one of a kind home in Sutton Place that has approved plans for a fabulous single family home with permits in place provided by the owner. This is also a Mixed Use home so the possibilities are endless.
Make this your special place and schedule a private exclusive showing when the house is ready.
Presented by Michael Shapot of Compass
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?
- An Eclectic Gem Seeks $4 Million In One Of Mexico’s Most Beloved Historic Cities
- Global Risk Of Housing Bubbles Deflates Sharply [Infographic]
- America’s Most Expensive ZIP Codes Of 2023
- 50 Cities Where The Average Household Income Has Grown The Most
- Striking Contemporary In A Washington, D.C. Suburb Asks $9.2 Million