3 bed • 3.5 bath • 3,584 sq ft • Offered at $3,650,000
Behold a stunning duet of ocean and Intracoastal vistas from this pristine Highland Beach home. Built by Seagate Development in 2016, 3200 South Ocean offers just 19 exclusive residences. A private elevator foyer entry leads to a sprawling open-plan concept portraying an elegant, well-appointed neutral palette highlighted by 10-foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling impact glass walls which beckon natural light from east, west and north exposures, pale wood flooring throughout, a chef’s kitchen replete with Bosch appliances, wine cooler, Nolte cabinetry, quartz countertops with waterfall island, two terraces offering 800+ sq ft of fresh-air living-dining space, endless water views and glass sliders providing ultimate indoor-outdoor living, automated blinds with blackout shades, Sonos music system, one-touch lighting system, Ecobee smart thermostat, FloLogic smart water shut-off and upgraded ductwork/cooling system. Enjoy a carefree lifestyle with 24/7 concierge, security, gated garage assigned parking spaces (2), gym, clubroom, rooftop pool & spa with lounging deck, deeded beach access, beach lounge chairs and private boardwalk to the Intracoastal. Highland Beach is an intimate seaside enclave nestled between Boca Raton and Delray Beach, with easy access to the interstate and international airports.
Presented by Suzanne Petrizzi of Corcoran
561.400.5211 | [email protected]
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?
- An Eclectic Gem Seeks $4 Million In One Of Mexico’s Most Beloved Historic Cities
- Global Risk Of Housing Bubbles Deflates Sharply [Infographic]
- America’s Most Expensive ZIP Codes Of 2023
- 50 Cities Where The Average Household Income Has Grown The Most
- Striking Contemporary In A Washington, D.C. Suburb Asks $9.2 Million