3 bed • 2.5 bath • 3,524 SF • Offered at $1,410,000
Atlanta-based SSR local area representative Debra Johnston of Luxury Estates International has just listed a jaw-dropping Mid-Century home at 3052 W Pine Valley Road NW.
Incredibly special and rare find. This mid-century modern home built in 1961 was designed by architect Ken Johnson in the heart of Atlanta’s Buckhead community.
Constructed with granite stone and glass this gated retreat is on a quiet, wooded street. The home is completely restored with the latest in tapered roof technology, gleaming hardwood floors, motorized blinds and completely renovated bathrooms and kitchen. The new pool and decking creates an incredible outdoor living space. This home is a jewel!
Presented by Debra Johnston of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home