5 bed • 4.5 bath • 4,168 sq ft • Offered at $5.949M
Welcome to the endless summer! Located just a few steps from the strand and sandy beach and a hop away from downtown Hermosa Beach, this contemporary masterpiece was designed by architect Robert Thibodeau of Du Architects in 2009.
Bathe in the sun and lounge in the sea breeze in the glorious amenities of this 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom beauty that sits on an over-sized walk-street lot. Have you always wanted gourmet European-style kitchen? Now you have one complete with custom German cabinetry, Miele appliances, and a walk-in pantry.
Ocean breeze a bit too chilly? Well you have 3 fireplaces, dual zone AC, premium hardwood floors, natural stone finishes, and dramatic 13 foot vaulted redwood ceilings to combat the cool and the heat. Main suite comes complete with stunning ocean views, his & hers walk-in-closets, beautiful master bath with radiant heated floors, steam shower, and a spa tub adjacent to a two sided romantic fireplace whose window pivots open to an ocean view deck.
The bottom floor is a complete home theater with projection screen and wet bar. There is a 3- stop elevator and rooftop deck for those stunning Pacific sunsets. Bonus points for the 5 car off-street parking and modern audio visual system throughout the entire house. Toast to the day in the front yard with a lit fire pit that is perfect for dinner parties, evening cocktails or just soaking in the sun as the ocean sparkles in the background!
Presented by Ed Kaminsky of Kaminsky Real Estate Group
310.427.2414 | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home