6 bed • 7.5 bath • 4,806 SF • Offered at $1,725,000
Incredible residence in Tuxedo Park on 2.2 Acres, privately set back from West Paces Ferry. Excellent expansion opportunities in all directions. Go up with private views or add on. Main floor living w private views out the back overlooking the pool. Professionally landscaped, pool/spa, new retaining wall, side yard large enough for entertaining and an outdoor kitchen. The upper deck is off of the living room & dining room.
The master wing has separate dressing rooms and patio. The fully finished terrace has full kitchen, 2 bedrms, is perfect for poolside entertaining. Hardwood floors throughout, eight foot doors, solid doors, complete renovation. What a great opportunity to have acreage on West Paces Ferry and so close to the heart of Buckhead, shops and great restaurants.
Presented by Debra Johnston of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home