6 bed • 8 bath • 7,500 SF • Offered at $1,750,000
Atlanta-based SSR local area representative Debra Johnston of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has just listed a beautiful and spacious family home at 935 Peachtree Battle Ave NW.
Feels like new construction with extra upgrades. This residence has high ceilings, wide plank floors, marble and quartzite countertops, wide staircase, solid doors and quality lighting. Elevator shaft. Open kitchen, breakfast and living room and out to loggia. Walk-in pantry. Viking. Separate guest suite.
Newly finished daylight terrace that features large entertaining area, new gym, kitchen/bar, space for wine cella and billiards. Walk out to patio. Terrace is perfect for extended stay guest. Fenced yard that is professionally landscaped and lit. Laundry on main and upstairs.
Presented by Debra Johnston of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?
- An Eclectic Gem Seeks $4 Million In One Of Mexico’s Most Beloved Historic Cities
- Global Risk Of Housing Bubbles Deflates Sharply [Infographic]
- America’s Most Expensive ZIP Codes Of 2023
- 50 Cities Where The Average Household Income Has Grown The Most
- Striking Contemporary In A Washington, D.C. Suburb Asks $9.2 Million