4 beds • 4.5 baths • 5,153 sq ft • 0.34 acre lot
SOLD: Exquisite Starwood Mediterranean with two bedrooms down, located on an oversized lot with an outdoor oasis. This one-of-a kind Bruce Ott custom home has incredible construction, attention to detail, and extensive updates. The home features a two-story entry, a private study with coffered ceiling, a temperature controlled wine room, the master with a custom closet split from the second bedroom down, and a beautiful kitchen, breakfast room, walk-in wet bar, and den overlooking the alluring pool. There are two-bedroom suites upstairs plus a game room.
The outdoor kitchen features multiple grilles and smokers and it is adjacent to the pool/spa. The private backyard has grassy areas, and a corner dog run. This home is located on an interior lot in guard-gated Starwood.
Just moments from Dallas Cowboy’s Star facility & Legacy West’s vibrant shopping & entertainment.
Texas Associate Broker Debbie Murray of Allie Beth Allman & Associates was thrilled to lend her listing at 4633 Post Oak Drive in guard-gated Starwood in Frisco to the Royal Chef, Darren McGrady. Darren served 15 years as a chef for Queen Elizabeth II, Prince William, Prince Harry, and Princess Diana.
4633 Post Oak Drive features an amazing outdoor kitchen which set the stage for filming one of Darren’s popular YouTube videos. The Royal burger will surely please for those cooking at home.
Presented by Debbie Murray of Allie Beth Allman & Associates, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home