6 beds • 7.5 baths • 5,945 sq ft • 0.24 acre lot
SOLD: Rare six-bedroom modern home with crisp, clean architectural lines located in the “Fairway” of University Park. Thoughtful attention to detail with impeccable quality and finishes flow throughout this soothing and sophisticated home. The incredible open concept floor plan features an amazing great room that is adjacent to the walk-in wet bar, chef’s kitchen, and the breakfast room.
The versatile sixth bedroom on the second floor could function as a game room or quarters. Bedroom down next to study would make a great second office. Entertain yourself in the decked-out media room. This home has an outdoor cooking and living area, is elevator ready, has an electric driveway gate, and a circle front drive.
Presented by Debbie Murray of Allie Beth Allman & Associates, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home