6 beds • 6.5 baths • 7,703 sq ft • 21,344 sq ft lot • Sold for $2,200,000
SOLD: Stunning custom luxury home located within the guard gates of Eagle Hills. Sitting on approximately half an acre makes this homesite amongst the largest in the entire community. High-end features and finishes include travertine and marble floors, floating staircase, custom built-ins, 3 fireplaces, gourmet kitchen, en suite bedrooms, motor court, side-loading 4-car garage, loft, media area, executive office with bookshelf and master suite with sitting room and balcony.
Backyard features ample grass areas, outdoor kitchen, covered patio, putting green and a resort-style solar heated swimming pool with spa, grotto, waterfall, diving board and slide.
Eagle Hills is one of Summerlin’s most sought after communities that features guarded gates, parks, a playground, tennis and basketball courts. Much of its charm and character come from the tree-lined streets and sidewalks on both sides of the road – something very rare in a Las Vegas community.
Presented by Kamran Zand of Luxury Estates International
702.530.9263 | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home