5 bed • 3.5 bath • 4,605 SF • 2 acres • Offered at $4,375,000
San Francisco Bay Area broker Sean Spanek of Spanek Real Estate has just listed a beautifully private entertainer’s dream in Saratago, CA.
Gorgeous home on approximately 2 acres, located about 1 mile from downtown Saratoga. 5 bedrooms, 3 and 1/2 baths, 4605 sqft of living space. 3-car garage. Features: Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and an array of appliances to make entertaining a breeze. The staircase features a hand-painted mural of the Tuscan area. The living room features a hand-painted mural ceiling. Master wing with built-in and walk-in closets. Gym room to stay in shape!
Extensive patio decking with large built-in brick BBQ. Coffered ceilings and dining room with recessed lighting. Three fireplaces (living, family, master). This home is designed with entertaining and feng shui in mind, featuring a great floorplan with plenty of room to entertain inside or outside. Views of the mountains, waterfall, landscaped grounds. Putting and chipping green, sand bunker will help you polish your golf short game. Arbor with seating area/slate floors. Plenty of space to add a pool. Too many features to list them all!
Presented by Sean Spanek of Spanek Real Estate
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- The Intersection Between Celebrity Influence And Health Tourism
- What Will The Future Hold For Celebrity Endorsements In The Wine Industry
- Sponsored By Adversity: Celebrities And Entrepreneurs Who Started Successful Businesses During The Pandemic
- Jon Bernthal To Return As The Punisher In ‘Daredevil: Born Again’ On Disney+
- Stunning Breathtaking Views!
- Living the Dream in MB