5 bed • 5 bath • 3,301 SF • 3.86 acres • Offered at $2,699,000
San Francisco Bay Area broker Sean Spanek of Spanek Real Estate presents a breathtaking hilltop home with views just that just won’t quit.
Top-of-the-mountain panoramic views! Fresh air, peaceful and quiet, just 4 miles from downtown Saratoga. 3.86 acres lot. Views of city lights, bay, mountains, valley and on clear days you can see as far as San Francisco! Just incredible! 5 Bed/5 Bath (3 full and two 1/2 baths), 3301 sqft of living space + about 700 sqft guest house.
Modern kitchen with Monogram appliances, professional range, restaurant-style hood, and lava rock indoor grill. Custom remodel done by DeMattei. The detached guest house features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, and laundry. Pool & spa, sauna inside the large master suite! Hickory hardwood floors, new 2017 roof by Los Gatos Roofing. Wrap-around balcony deck. Too many features to list them all!
Presented by Sean Spanek of Spanek Real Estate
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home