3 bed • 3.5 bath • 2,314 SF • Offered at $1,250,000
Stunning & spacious newly built corner unit! Open & bright 3 bed 3.5 bath 2,314 sqft townhome features European Oak floors, abundant windows, custom matte white cabinets, Sequel Quartz Charcoal & Merano counters, Thermador appliances, central air & heat, ceiling fans in the living room & master bedroom, George Nelson fixtures, solid wood doors, palatial master retreat, all rooms-en suite, abundant storage space including walk-in closets in all bedrooms, separate laundry area, & private 2 car garage with access from unit. ADA compliant unit.
Take advantage of the fantastic San Diego weather with patio area at entry, balcony off of master & the spacious rooftop deck with 360° views of bay/Point Loma to enjoy the finest in indoor/outdoor living! Central location near shops, restaurants, marina, Yacht Club, Liberty station & Cabrillo National Monument/National Park! And just over the hill to Sunset Cliffs & Ocean Beach! MUST SEE!
Presented by Melissa Tucci of Coldwell Banker
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?
- An Eclectic Gem Seeks $4 Million In One Of Mexico’s Most Beloved Historic Cities
- Global Risk Of Housing Bubbles Deflates Sharply [Infographic]
- America’s Most Expensive ZIP Codes Of 2023
- 50 Cities Where The Average Household Income Has Grown The Most
- Striking Contemporary In A Washington, D.C. Suburb Asks $9.2 Million