5 bed • 4.5 bath • 3,178 sq ft • Offered at $4,295,000
Best value for an Ocean view new construction home in Manhattan Beach! This contemporary masterpiece by Luis de Moraes of EnviroTechno Architecture has arrived in the heart of Manhattan Beach’s coveted Sand Section.
Filled with luxe finishes and stunning architectural details, this 5 bed, 4.5 bath, ocean view home defines modern beach living. Enter through the grand entrance featuring an indoor/outdoor grey sandstone accent wall and bi-level, floating staircase with glass railings.
White oak hardwood floors sweep across the open concept floor plan filled with natural light from multiple glass walls, over-sized windows and a 9ft, beaming skylight. Take the 4 stop elevator to the top level where the great room enjoys gorgeous ocean views from Malibu to Catalina. Perfect for entertaining, the chef’s kitchen features Neolith Calcutta countertops and backsplash, top-of-the-line Fisher & Paykel appliances, 48 gas range, beverage fridge, walk-in pantry and handle-free cabinets with innovative opening mechanisms.
Relax & enjoy the sunset on the spacious balcony with pocket doors that blend indoor & outdoor spaces. The master suite is your private sanctuary with a modern fireplace, private balcony, walk-in closet and master bath w/ soaking tub, spa shower and waterfall countertop.
On the lower level, enjoy a large media room that could easily function as a home theater or game room. This home also includes HVAC, Nest, Lutron lighting controls, built-in home theater speaker system & 3 car garage.
Presented by Ed Kaminsky of Kaminsky Real Estate Group
310.427.2414 | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home