4 beds • 2.5 baths • 2,850 sq ft • Offered at $1,425,000
Custom built 2016 home in sought after South Park neighborhood with bay & downtown views! Stunning 3 bed/2.5 bath + bonus room/office & 1000 sqft in patios/rooftop deck! Owner/Builder built with high end features including: Cleaf cabinetry from Italy, Taj Mahal quartzite from Brazil, DuChateau white oak flooring from France & patio ceilings are Poly Ash from Australia & engineered cedar. Interior doors & all millwork are African Mahogany, LED lighting, dual pane windows, & 3 zone HVAC system, Other high end features include: Custom barn door, Seagrass wallpaper, Designer hardware, Ring System, Wrought iron railings with mahogany cap, Soft close drawers, Abalone backsplash, Chefs kitchen with center island and wine refrigerator, Thermador appliances, Dual pane windows with high STC rating, 5 surround sound speakers, 2 patio speakers, 2 rooftop speakers, Ceilings fans, Master suite with 3 entrance walk in closet and soft close pocket doors and private balcony, Built in BBQ with concrete counters and gas fire pit, Drought tolerant landscaping, Custom gas fireplace, 2 laundry areas: One next to Master Bedroom and 2nd laundry room on main level.
Presented by Melissa Tucci of Coldwell Banker West
619.787.6852 | [email protected]
- The Intersection Between Celebrity Influence And Health Tourism
- What Will The Future Hold For Celebrity Endorsements In The Wine Industry
- Sponsored By Adversity: Celebrities And Entrepreneurs Who Started Successful Businesses During The Pandemic
- Jon Bernthal To Return As The Punisher In ‘Daredevil: Born Again’ On Disney+
- Stunning Breathtaking Views!
- Living the Dream in MB