3 bed • 2 bath • 3,015 SF • Offered at $485,000
Nestled away in the mountains between Westcliffe and Canon City, CO is this gorgeous 3,015 SF custom home. The kitchen was remodeled just 3 years ago and features Beetle Kill accents throughout, granite counter tops, Stainless Steel appliances and a custom beetle kill kitchen table that stays. Enjoy evening sunsets on the back porch overlooking an unobstructed view of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains.
The home features 3 bedrooms with a huge master bedroom upstairs overlooking the mountains with a bonus room that is wired for a hot tub. Sitting on 12.5 acres bordering BLM land, this property features a 24×20 cabin with electricity and water run to it, 2 greenhouses perfect for growing crops of your choice, a huge 34×30 workshop and so much more! Enjoy trails all around for hiking, 4 wheeling, running, fishing and hunting. Tons of wildlife and privacy all around. This is the last property on the road with electricity! * The large greenhouse is wired with electricity and has water run to it.
Presented by Robert Blase of LUX. Denver
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home