3 bed • 2 bath • 3,015 SF • Offered at $485,000
Nestled away in the mountains between Westcliffe and Canon City, CO is this gorgeous 3,015 SF custom home. The kitchen was remodeled just 3 years ago and features Beetle Kill accents throughout, granite counter tops, Stainless Steel appliances and a custom beetle kill kitchen table that stays. Enjoy evening sunsets on the back porch overlooking an unobstructed view of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains.
The home features 3 bedrooms with a huge master bedroom upstairs overlooking the mountains with a bonus room that is wired for a hot tub. Sitting on 12.5 acres bordering BLM land, this property features a 24×20 cabin with electricity and water run to it, 2 greenhouses perfect for growing crops of your choice, a huge 34×30 workshop and so much more! Enjoy trails all around for hiking, 4 wheeling, running, fishing and hunting. Tons of wildlife and privacy all around. This is the last property on the road with electricity! * The large greenhouse is wired with electricity and has water run to it.
Presented by Robert Blase of LUX. Denver
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Fractional Home Ownership—Smart Investment Or Real Estate Scam?
- An Eclectic Gem Seeks $4 Million In One Of Mexico’s Most Beloved Historic Cities
- Global Risk Of Housing Bubbles Deflates Sharply [Infographic]
- America’s Most Expensive ZIP Codes Of 2023
- 50 Cities Where The Average Household Income Has Grown The Most
- Striking Contemporary In A Washington, D.C. Suburb Asks $9.2 Million