5 bed • 5.5 bath • 5,478 SF • Offered at $15,900,000
The perfect Manhattan Beach home would be – of course – oceanfront on The Strand. It would need to be on an elevated, south-facing corner walkstreet lot for the most spectacular Palos Verdes-to-Malibu views. Its materials – from the Guatemalan Chichipate beneath your feet to the mahogany ceilings above your head – would create an ambiance that’s both calming and contemporary.
Your bar and your oceanfront hot tub would be oriented to make the most of your enviable views. A 1,500-bottle wine cellar would house your wine, and a surf room would house your boards.
The kitchen would be the heart. A place not just to cook, but to entertain over ocean views. Everything you need would be at hand, from dual sinks to a double oven to a wine refrigerator.
Your owner’s suite would be a knockout. Oriented to the south for the best views, the panorama could only be improved by stepping onto your two private balconies. Your fireplace would warm you at night, and the en-suite bath with jetted tub and walk-in rain shower would function as your private spa.
5 bedrooms – including a guest suite – would ensure plenty of room for lucky visitors… and every room would reflect the work of true architectural genius through thoughtful design and high-end materials.
In short, the perfect Manhattan Beach home is a resort where sand, ocean and sunsets frame every memory made, whether shared or not. A place that takes your breath away merely by existing… which it already does. Welcome to 3400 The Strand.
Presented by Ed Kaminsky of Kaminsky Real Estate Group
310.427.2414 | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home