4 beds • 3 baths • 3,192 sq ft • Offered at $765,000
Shows like a model! Stunning 4 bed 3 bath home on cul-de-sac nestled in the North Escondido hills! Open & bright floorplan features brushed timber wood floors, recessed lighting, OWNED solar, neutral color scheme, granite counters, island w/breakfast bar, oversized pantry, bonus loft, master retreat w/ spa-like bath & walk-in closets, entry level bedroom, abundant storage, separate laundry room, long driveway & 3 car epoxied garage.
Huge low maintenance lot in private desirable location! NO MELLOS ROOS! Enjoy the convenience of a nearly new 2017 built home! Move-in ready plus solar for minimal electric bills! Spacious lot ready for customization! Plenty of parking with long driveway & 3 car garage. Great neighborhood! Peace & privacy yet still close to shopping & dining!
Presented by Melissa Tucci of Coldwell Banker West
619.787.6852 | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home