4 bed • 2 bath • 2,111 SF • Offered at $1,099,000 – $1,149,000
3 bed 2 bath plus downstairs bonus room/office/den features beautiful Spanish details including spacious interior courtyard, Saltillo tile, carved wood beams plus modern updates including imported terrazzo tile, upgraded kitchen with rich cabinetry, farmhouse sink, high-end appliances, custom stone fireplace, recessed lighting, updated fixtures, french doors & new large windows to enjoy sweeping views!
Enter breezeway through custom gate to charming patio/courtyard with custom water feature leading to open floorplan with spacious & bright living area, beautiful terrazzo flooring & new carpet in bedrooms, fresh paint inside & out, new stucco finish, new upgraded kitchen appliances- 48″ THOR gas range, 2 dishwashers, dual zone wine fridge, beautiful accents including dark wood 5.25″ baseboards, black hardware/finishes, solid wood doors, hand built imported vanities, tiled & glass enclosed showers, central air & heat, separate laundry area & 2 car garage.
Bonus room includes TV and electric fireplace for functional added living space. Extraordinary curb appeal with low maintenance landscaping & hardscape in this perfectly manicured neighborhood offering privacy & quiet at the edge of the canyon. Close to shopping, dining & freeway access! Central location to all San Diego has to offer!
Presented by Melissa Tucci of Coldwell Banker
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home