4 beds • 3.5 baths • 3,761 sq ft • Offered at $1,965,000
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from every level of this stunning 3,761+ sqft beach estate with guest house & rooftop deck! Spacious floorplan features meticulous attention to detail w/high-end fixtures/finishes including grand spiral staircase, gleaming wood floors, 5 custom fireplaces, gourmet kitchen w/ gas range, multi-media room w/rich wood paneling & stunning views, palatial master retreat with his/hers walk-in closets, spa-like bath & numerous outdoor spaces to bask in the San Diego sun & ocean breezes!
Custom built by this owner, the home includes remarkable features including high ceilings, abundance of windows to take advantage of every view, crown molding & baseboards, recessed lighting, custom built-ins & storage, spacious bedrooms w/ profuse character & charm, abundant natural light, views from every outdoor space including rooftop deck with spa. Bonus guest suite & studio with private accesses. Great for income potential. Low maintenance backyard with detached 2 car converted garage with alley access. Centrally located to shops, restaurants & dog beach! Too much to list! An absolute must see!
Presented by Melissa Tucci of Coldwell Banker West
619.787.6852 | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home