2 bed • 2.5 bath • 2,245 SF • Offered at $1,495,000
This stunning 1928 Spanish Home with sweeping ocean, bay and city views is located near Kate Sessions Park in coveted north PB on a spacious corner lot.
Old world Spanish craftsmanship including Saltillo tile, handcarved wood beams, wrought iron details, red oak flooring & 2 original Spanish style fireplaces. This spacious foorplan features an inviting entry & abundant natural light, silhouette window coverings, custom cedar shutters, bright & airy kitchen anchored by a Viking range & adjacent to a cozy breakfast nook.
Seamless transition between indoor & outdoor living with French doors to Saltillo tiled courtyard with large covered patio area & outdoor wet bar surrounded by flourishing landscaping & sizable green lawn with this 7900 sqft lot great for play, entertainment or hobbies! Panoramic views to the ocean & beyond! Desirable location near shops, dining, entertainment & night life! Enjoy the best in San Diego living!
Presented by Melissa Tucci of Coldwell Banker
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home