4 beds • 4.5 baths • 5,969 sq ft • Offered at $4,950,000
Take your lifestyle to new heights in Ascaya. Shovel-ready debut concept by Iconic Homes is a modern masterpiece, mixing minimalist touches with the swagger of a Hollywood Hills retreat. Enjoy towering, unobstructed views of the Las Vegas Valley through walls of Styline windows and from a dazzling backyard with a curved infinity-edge pool, revealed by tall pocket doors that disappear into the walls. See the Strip while sitting up in bed or taking a shower. Soak in the scenery even further with see-through glass fireplaces.
Crestron smart-home technology controls temperature, lights, entertainment, pool and security. Pre-wires run underneath beds and throughout every room. Bathrooms feature Kohler DTV control system and wall-hung intelligent toilets. Ease of use complements luxury elements, including wet bar, wine room, customizable media center and office. Exterior makes an immediate impression with lush landscaping, exposed aggregate driveway and frosted-glass 4-car garage (with room to add lifts and double the space). Ascaya is an ultra-exclusive, guard-gated enclave in Henderson with a gym and clubhouse, representing the very best in privacy and luxury in the Las Vegas community. There’s still time to select finishes. Estimated Completion: Winter 2021.
Presented by Kamran Zand of Luxury Estates International
702.530.9263 | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home