5 bed • 6 bath • 3,431 SF • New Construction • Offered at $3,775,000
This home is located in the Cupertino school district. The entry welcomes you with an elegant arched entry door, Juliet balcony, smooth stucco and wrought iron accents. With five bedrooms, five full baths and a powder bath for guests, this expansive home is ideal for large families.
The first floor boasts a private guest suite off the entry and a gallery at the stairwell, which spills into an open courtyard. Unwind by the fireplace in the spacious great room or relax in the back yard on the patio. The mud room and home management center provide extra storage and flexible space to stay organized. Host friends and family for dinner from the chef inspired kitchen, offering a gourmet island, butler’s pantry with walk in storage and eat in kitchen filled with natural light.
Upstairs, you’ll find an elegant loft, three secondary bedrooms and baths, and a conveniently located laundry room with sink. Retreat to the master suite with spa like bath, including a free-standing tub, walk in shower, dual vanities and over-sized walk in closet.
Presented by Sean Spanek of Spanek Real Estate
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home