2 bed • 2 bath • 1,153 SF • Offered at $1,275,000
This showplace, located in the heart of FiDi’s burgeoning residential district, awaits! Move right in to this exquisite loft, with one “official” bedroom plus a separate, windowed and spacious home office and two luxurious bathrooms. With meticulous attention to detail, no expense was spared in the complete renovation and redesign of this home. It features especially high 10′ 8″ beamed ceilings and fantastic wall space ideally suited for displaying large pieces of art.
There is an open kitchen with the most dramatic high end finishes and appliances. The high gloss lacquer and glass Italian cabinets are from Cesar, the countertops are Caesarstone and they will make your kitchenware look prettier and your food even more delicious. There is new 3/4 inch, wide plank, hardwood oak flooring throughout – a wonderful upgrade. There is fabulous custom Tech lighting and built-ins provide ingenious storage spots.
The closets offer more than ample storage for all of your beloved “stuff”. Vented W/D allowed. The front of the home has soothing northerly light, and reflective light off the buildings across the street. The bedroom zone, in the back, is pin-drop quiet.
Come one, come all, come quick! This home is beautiful, has wonderful energy, feels just right and offers top value in New York’s newest 24/7 neighborhood. For more info join the FiDi Fan Page on Facebook!
Presented by Michael Shapot of Compass
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home