3 beds • 4 baths • 4,140 sq ft • SOLD
SOLD: Timeless elegance describes this north Dallas Hawkins/Welwood home located on an interior corner lot in prestigious guard-gated Cambridge Place. The home has extensive upgrades throughout including a stunning paneled library with a cast stone fireplace, gorgeous crown moldings, hand-scraped hardwood floors throughout, and a serene side yard with a water fountain.
The open floor plan features the kitchen, breakfast room and churchlike great room with outdoor views, the owner’s suite with additional sitting area is downstairs, and there are two bedrooms ensuite upstairs. Other features include: a powder bath, excellent storage, garage floor coating, and this home has been meticulously maintained by the original owner.
Presented by Debbie Murray of Allie Beth Allman & Associates, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home