3 beds • 4 baths • 4,140 sq ft • SOLD
SOLD: Timeless elegance describes this north Dallas Hawkins/Welwood home located on an interior corner lot in prestigious guard-gated Cambridge Place. The home has extensive upgrades throughout including a stunning paneled library with a cast stone fireplace, gorgeous crown moldings, hand-scraped hardwood floors throughout, and a serene side yard with a water fountain.
The open floor plan features the kitchen, breakfast room and churchlike great room with outdoor views, the owner’s suite with additional sitting area is downstairs, and there are two bedrooms ensuite upstairs. Other features include: a powder bath, excellent storage, garage floor coating, and this home has been meticulously maintained by the original owner.
Presented by Debbie Murray of Allie Beth Allman & Associates, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- An Eclectic Gem Seeks $4 Million In One Of Mexico’s Most Beloved Historic Cities
- Global Risk Of Housing Bubbles Deflates Sharply [Infographic]
- America’s Most Expensive ZIP Codes Of 2023
- 50 Cities Where The Average Household Income Has Grown The Most
- Striking Contemporary In A Washington, D.C. Suburb Asks $9.2 Million
- JLL: Hot Present Meets Cool Future, Posing Headwinds For Construction