3 bed • 2.5 bath • 2,537 SF • Offered at $769,000
Tampa-based agent Maria Hoffman has just listed a luxurious Harbour Island townhome that’s all about #vacayeveryday.
Live the Florida lifestyle in this private, gated community, nestled in a lush tropical setting with walking trails, playground and sparkling community pool all in one of Tampa’s most sought after locations.
This move in ready townhome has been lovingly cared for and offers loads of storage, surround sound system, crown molding, updated baths, and four covered porches. Upon entering, you’ll find gleaming hardwood floors throughout, a front den/office as well as a formal dining room with architectural columns. A light, bright family room includes built in storage and a wood burning fireplace. A fantastic kitchen boasts granite counters, breakfast bar, newer stainless appliances and glass tile backsplash.
A generous master retreat features its own serene balcony, an incredibly large walk in closet, beautiful master bath with fresh paint, separate garden tub & seamless glass shower, custom cabinetry, new fixtures and double vanity. The secondary bedrooms feature fresh paint, balcony access and an updated Jack & Jill bath featuring custom cabinetry, new fixtures and double vanity. Additional features include an extra large laundry room with sink and storage and two car garage with extra storage.
Enjoy the relaxed lifestyle with walking and bike paths to the waterfront. The nearby shops and restaurants of Channelside and downtown will be at your fingertips as well as easy access to I-275 and Tampa airport.
Presented by Maria Hoffman of Remax Collection
888.464.RELO | Email Maria Hoffman
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home