1 bed • 2 bath • 1,732 sq ft • Offered at $899,000
How sweet is it! This penthouse corner unit was carved from the former Baker Chocolate factory. If you’re looking for ordinary…..look elsewhere. From the nearly 30′ ceilings, exposed industrial steel beams and large windows…this is far from cookie cutter. You’ll love the well appointed kitchen that opens into the expansive living/dining area….perfect for entertaining, or simply cooking with others. Upstairs offers you a master suite with high ceilings, spa like master bath and large flex area…great for a home office, nursery, or workout/yoga room. Building amenities include an indoor lap pool w/hot tub, fitness center, outdoor pet area, and bicycle storage. Direct access to the Neponset River Greenway which offers several miles of trails for a walk or bike ride. Two parking spaces are included in price. Centrally located to many transportation options.
Presented by Paul Campano of Keller Williams Real Estate Cambridge
617.304.3686 | [email protected]
- The Intersection Between Celebrity Influence And Health Tourism
- What Will The Future Hold For Celebrity Endorsements In The Wine Industry
- Sponsored By Adversity: Celebrities And Entrepreneurs Who Started Successful Businesses During The Pandemic
- Jon Bernthal To Return As The Punisher In ‘Daredevil: Born Again’ On Disney+
- Stunning Breathtaking Views!
- Living the Dream in MB