3 bed • 2.5 bath • 3,073 SF • 16,052 SF lot • Offered at $1,699,000
Los Angeles-based broker Zach Sokolow of Kaminsky Real Estate Group has listed this potential dream-home-come-true located at 4333 Bonavita Drive in Encino, CA.
This lush and spacious corner lot in the heart of Encino has endless possibilities. Spread over 3,073 SF and a 16,052 SF lot, 4333 Bonavita boasts a 3 bed, 2.5 bath home with an expansive yard, sparkling pool, 2 car garage with wine cellar and wood shop, and a free-standing gym.
Enjoy plenty of space to entertain in both the living room and separate family room which are brilliant with natural light and offer a cozy fireplaces. The chef’s kitchen has ample cabinetry, dishwasher, built-in range, microwave, double-ovens and granite counters. Nearby, you will find the laundry room with washer and dryer included. Host intimate or large dinners in the formal dining room.
Curl up with a good book or work from home in the library with classic wood details. Wine connoisseurs, delight at the temp controlled wine cellar with pouring table. From the garage you also have direct access to the wood shop, complete with work bench and hanging wall for tools. In the back yard you can have it all; relax in the California sun by the pool, have a BBQ (built-in), enjoy the breeze under the covered patio or gaze at the stars with a glass of wine in the gazebo. Keep this lovely and inviting home as is, remodel or completely rebuild… you decide.
Presented by Zach Sokolow of Kaminsky Real Estate Group
888.464.RELO | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home