5 beds • 3.5 baths • 4,955 sq ft • Offered at $3,649,000
Gated Los Gatos executive estate. Tuscany inspired architecture throughout. Spectacular panoramic views and just minutes from downtown Los Gatos. Built in 2004. On a clear day, you can see downtown SF skyline, Bay Bridge, Oakland skyline. This gorgeous estate offers a total escape from the Silicon Valley. Distinguished Los Gatos schools. Pool/spa. Outside fireplace with outdoor kitchen, built in bbq. Bocce ball court.
Perfectly manicured lush lawns, all with fantastic views! Exquisite master suite. Steam shower. Elevator from the garage to the living area and bedrooms. Hardwood floors, granite and marble, wine cellar, five car garage, butler pantry, surround sound, library. Too many features to list all. Priced attractively at $730/sqft.
Presented by Sean Spanek of Spanek Real Estate
408.891.8606 | [email protected]
- Exploring Florida’s 30A: A Stunning Stretch Of Coastal Towns Hiding In Plain Sight
- 6 Tactics You Need For Successful Negotiations
- Mammoth Hong Kong Mansion Priced At $281 Million Joins The Ranks Of World’s Most Expensive Homes
- The Carte Blanche Collection By Farrow & Ball Takes The Guesswork Out Of Paint And Wallpaper Combinations
- Chicago’s Fulton Market Continues To Sizzle
- What You Need To Know About Mold – Whether Buying, Selling, Or Staying In Your Home