5 beds • 3.5 baths • 4,955 sq ft • Offered at $3,649,000
Gated Los Gatos executive estate. Tuscany inspired architecture throughout. Spectacular panoramic views and just minutes from downtown Los Gatos. Built in 2004. On a clear day, you can see downtown SF skyline, Bay Bridge, Oakland skyline. This gorgeous estate offers a total escape from the Silicon Valley. Distinguished Los Gatos schools. Pool/spa. Outside fireplace with outdoor kitchen, built in bbq. Bocce ball court.
Perfectly manicured lush lawns, all with fantastic views! Exquisite master suite. Steam shower. Elevator from the garage to the living area and bedrooms. Hardwood floors, granite and marble, wine cellar, five car garage, butler pantry, surround sound, library. Too many features to list all. Priced attractively at $730/sqft.
Presented by Sean Spanek of Spanek Real Estate
408.891.8606 | [email protected]
- The Intersection Between Celebrity Influence And Health Tourism
- What Will The Future Hold For Celebrity Endorsements In The Wine Industry
- Sponsored By Adversity: Celebrities And Entrepreneurs Who Started Successful Businesses During The Pandemic
- Jon Bernthal To Return As The Punisher In ‘Daredevil: Born Again’ On Disney+
- Stunning Breathtaking Views!
- Living the Dream in MB